Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wednesday, May 13

Our morning walk again--it was a beautiful, sunny morning!
 
 
Putting together our puzzle house.

 
Playing a matching game.
Before we were done, Eliza began singing "clean up, clean up" and starting putting all the game pieces back in the envelope!

 
Playing at the park.


 
Afton made some friends at the park.


 
Eliza found a cat that wasn't too happy about being petted.
I finally told Eliza not to touch it.  So she just followed it around everywhere and looked it in the face.


 
Afton set up a bed for the baby in Ty and Michelle's bathroom.
PS.  I let Afton choose her clothes every day . . . just in case you were wondering.

 
Eliza loves playing with the mega blocks.

 
Time to go to the hospital to see Kathryn Cali Payne!
The girls loved watching Ty change her shirt. 
 
 
"Please don't make me wear this hat!"

 
 
 
Eliza needs some mommy time.

 





 
 

Eliza holding a string bean:  "No want it, no want it.  Grandma eat it!"
Grandma thinking: "No want it, no want it.  Eliza eat it!"

 
Afton wanted to take a picture of Ty.  She's a natural!

 
A game of Hungry Hippos before bed.

 
Daddy "carrying" the girls upstairs.



 
 

Some of my favorite things today:
 
As we were getting ready to go to the hospital I asked Afton to put two diapers in the backpack because I didn't think there were any in there.  When Afton put the two diapers in the backpack, she saw that there was still one diaper in there.  She turned to me and said, "Don't you dare lie to me!"
 
While we were at the hospital and Afton was holding Kathryn, Ty told Afton that maybe she could sing Kathryn a song.  Afton started singing, "I Am A Child of God."  It was the sweetest thing ever! But right before we left, Eliza held Kathryn one more time.  Then, on her own, she started singing, "Lead me, guide me, walk beside me."  Cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. The green bean thing made me laugh . . . as did the don't you dare lie to me. I especially love the highlights of the day that you post. Thank you so much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete