Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tuesday, May 12th

Good morning everyone!
 
 
These next two pictures crack me up!  It's as if the girls are saying, "You have got to be kidding me--do you mean we have to hang out with Grandma all day today?!"
 
 
Seriously, we have to go on a walk with her, too?!
 
 
The girls wanted to keep trying on the heat pad for my eyes.
 

 
(Notice who's wearing my watch.)

 
Morning fun . . . playing with blankets and making forts.







 
Playing with giant balloons.

 
 
Almost a year ago Afton was intrigued with Grandma's vitamins.
 
 
It is still true today.
 
 
 
Eating breakfast.

 
Eliza:  "More eggs please Grandma!"

 
Afton wanted to take a picture of me.

 
Introducing Baby Payne #3--name still to be determined.
Here's something interesting.  She was born on Grandma Afton Bryant's birthday--who Michelle and Afton were named after!
 
 
She weighed 8 pounds and was 21 inches long.
 
 
 
Kisses from her older sisters.
 

 
Mom and baby are doing well!

 
The girls couldn't wait to hold her.


 
She needed a little protection from Daddy.


 
 
 
"I'm a Big Sister" stickers!
 



 
Eliza was fascinated with her fingers.


 
Eliza's fascination with her fingers reminded me of Afton's fascination with Eliza's fingers and toes!
 
 

 

 
 
 
What a special day!
As Elder Christofferson so beautifully taught this past General Conference, families are essential to Heavenly Father's Plan.  And little Baby Payne came into one of the best families ever.
 
 
Some of my favorite things today:
Hearing Eliza yell "Grandma" from her crib first thing this morning.
Watching Eliza laugh so hard while playing with the balloons that she almost fell over.
Watching the girls giggle when they saw their little sister for the first time.
Watching Afton hold and kiss her little sister--she was so gentle.
Watching little baby Payne while she was passed, knocked, pushed, bumped, and smothered with kisses from her older sisters.  She was so calm and patient and never cried once.
Watching Ty with his three little girls.  What an amazing Dad.
Spending some quiet time with Michelle and the baby while Ty took the girls to the park.
Enjoying a yummy pizza dinner with Ty and the girls.
 

 

3 comments:

  1. This post made me tear up several times. It's just so beautiful. I'm just so grateful for this little family and the extended family on both sides. I really love the picture of Kathryn on Michelle's chest with her wedding ring tucked behind her. I loved every single picture and am so glad you posted some of the old ones with Afton. My goodness she was tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know how much I appreciate these posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do! I want you to feel a part of this, too!

      Delete