Monday, May 18, 2015

Sunday and Monday, May 17 and 18

I didn't take a lot of pictures on Sunday--so I'm combining Sunday and Monday's blog.
 
Getting ready to go to church!


 
Afton loves taking care of the babies!

 
I got Eliza's shoes on for church . . . then Ty noticed they weren't the same shoes!  Dang it.

 
New dresses for the girls!


 
Monday, May 18th
 
Rolly pollies (technically known as armadilliidaes, as I learned today) are so entertaining!
 
 
Afton is so sweet with Kathryn.

 
You can only see two skirts in this picture, but Afton insisted on wearing four skirts under her dress today.

 
Afton:  "Baby, suck on MY nipple."

 
 

 
Breakfast time.  One of the few moments of peace and quiet.

 
The girls watch in fascination as Mom takes care of a spider.

 
I challenge anyone to try to place their legs and feet like this.


 
"Hmmm . . . I'm not sure if I like this swing or not."

 
"Yep, I do!"

 
The girls loved watching Kathryn in her new swing.
 
 
Michelle kept telling Eliza, "Don't touch her."

 
So Eliza would get as close to her as she could . . . without actually touching her!
But what's even funnier is Eliza's hair!  I can't stop laughing at it! 
 

 
A long day . . . but a good day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment