Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday, May 14

Afton wanted to have two piggy tails today. . .
 
 
. . . and she picked out two "matching" bows to wear!

 
During breakfast today I heard Eliza start to giggle.  I looked over and saw this!  She thought she was being so funny!

 
It was so much fun when Mommy, Daddy, and Kathryn got home today.  In fact, we didn't think they would ever make it through the front door!


 
Afton's quiet time turned into a nap.

 
While Mommy was holding Kathryn, Eliza jumped on her lap.
This might take a little getting used to!

 
The girls think it is fun they have a stork in front of their house. 
 



 
Some of my favorite things today:
 
While explaining to Afton why I have different colored markers for my scriptures, she said, "So pink is for when the girls talk?"
Sleeping on the couch with Kathryn in my arms.
Having dinner and relaxing on the front porch with the entire family.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love these daily posts and seeing all of the little details - like matching bows and naps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these daily posts and seeing all of the little details - like matching bows and naps!

    ReplyDelete