Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Monday, May 11

As promised, I will try to post every day so you guys can see all the fun going on at the Payne home.
 
Jane and Calvin, these are especially for you, too!  I wish you could be here, and we will really miss crossing paths with you this time.
 
I left for Mississippi Monday morning.
Ty picked me up at the airport and we went straight to the hospital to visit Michelle.
 

 
A family of four . . . soon to be a family of five!

 
This is what Eliza does when you tell her to say "cheese!"

 
The girls thought jumping on the couch was fun, too!

 
Just because you're in the hospital doesn't mean you can skip family scripture study!  I love this!


 
Time for kisses goodbye.


 
Time to go to bed!

 
Eliza wasn't too happy about bedtime.  She kept reaching for me to get her out!

 
And those tears just about convinced me to rescue her!

 
Some of my favorite things today:
Talking with a Baptist minister for awhile in the Atlanta airport.
The girls running to me at the Columbus airport.
Giving Michelle a hug at the hospital.
Eliza refusing to step across the slit in the floor at the elevator.
Afton opening her umbrella in the car.
Ty reading bedtime stories to the girls.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Kathy, thank you! I'm so glad you're keeping us posted. My favorite picture is the one of you and Michelle hugging. A mother hugging a mother. So glad you're there and keeping us posted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Kathy, thank you! I'm so glad you're keeping us posted. My favorite picture is the one of you and Michelle hugging. A mother hugging a mother. So glad you're there and keeping us posted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete