Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Friday, May 15th, 2015
 
Brian:   A selfie . . . because I'm all by myself.  I just got home from a fireside with Elder Holland.
 
 
Kathy:  Hanging out with little Kathryn.

 
Ty:  Michelle's brother Dallin sent us these hats from his mission in Peru. This was one of many attempts at a decent picture.
 
 
Michelle:  Thanks to a wonderful mother and husband, I got to go back to sleep after a long night. Next thing I knew, I woke up to sound of birds chirping, it was 10am, and I opened my eyes to this. Life is good.
 
Afton:  Today Grandma helped me practice sliding down the pole, and now I can do it all by myself!

 
Eliza:  Today I went tromping thru the flowerbed and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a "snake."
 
 
Kathryn:  Listening intently as Dad eats his re-heated dinner and tells me about his day.
 
Josh:  Hot day in Cali!
 
 
Elizabeth:  Boogie boarding at Stinson Beach!

 
Jayna:  I drove to Rexburg to spend the weekend with some friends!
 
 
Dallin:  Elder Hilario, from Kusco, and I have become good friends.  He goes home in three weeks.




 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment