Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Z Date

After three months since our "Y" date, it was finally time for our "Z" date!

Now, what would be the obvious choice for a "Z" date?
The zoo, of course.  
But the zoo didn't seem real appealing to either of us.
So Dad got creative, and we went on a hike that was near the zoo!

While hiking Seven Bridges, we decided it was necessary to kiss on each bridge.
Kiss on bridge number 3!




We made it to bridge #7!
And yes, those are my hiking poles.  Don't mock me.


For dinner we went to "Zio's."


Then we came home, got in our pajamas for a slumber party (where you get a few ZZZZZ's) and watched the BYU football game--since we're "Zoobies!"

Our alphabet dating has been so much fun!
So we're going to start over and switch letters!

2 comments:

  1. I love your alphabet dating. And, I remember going on that hike with you. Right? I do remember right, don't I?

    Thanks for your fun and uplifting updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Jane! Great memory! Come visit us again, and we'll take you on the hike again! :)

      Delete