Monday, August 18, 2014

Family TIme - August 12th

Dallin is not watching Afton play . . . he is still sleeping!


One last Taco Bell lunch!



This is what I saw when I went in to wake Afton up from her nap.
Soooo sweet!


Michelle and Ty made this study notebook for Dallin to take on his mission.  It contains many talks that will serve as supplements to the principles taught in Preach My Gospel.
They also gave him some marking pencils.  Very thoughtful!


At about 3:45 this afternoon, Dallin was set apart as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  President Powell set him apart.  Grandpa Applegate, Josh, and Dad stood in the circle.


Dallin and Afton


Then we all piled into the car to take Michelle, Afton, Eliza, Josh, and Elizabeth to the airport.


I didn't take any pictures after this.
But we said some sweet goodbyes at the airport.
Then Dad, Dallin, and I headed home to a very quiet house.


No comments:

Post a Comment