Monday, August 4, 2014

Family Time - August 2nd

Josh and Elizabeth, I know you've been anxiously awaiting these pictures--
and Ty, I know you'll love to see them, too--so here you go!

Saturday we picked up Michelle and the girls at the Denver Airport.  We saw Michelle and the girls coming.  We heard Michelle telling Afton to find Grandma.  Afton was looking everywhere.  So I knelt down so she would be able to see me as she came around the corner.  It was the sweetest thing EVER!  As soon as she saw me, she got the sweetest look on her face and said, "I found you!"



The van ride home.


Afton thought it was cool she could watch Frozen in the car.


Helga the hippo!




Ah oh . . . the stairs are going to be a problem!




1 comment:

  1. Me too! I LOVE these updates! Thank you Kathy. I love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete