Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Day in the Life

A day in the life of the Pages!

Dad:  Leaving for Utah to spend time with family.
(Dad's picture was actually taken on the 15th.)


Mom:  Playing Rummikub with Mom while Dad watches.
My Mom loves this game!


Ty:  I'm so proud of my Mom for graduating from BYU today!


Michelle:  I love Jane and am so proud of her!  Best mother-in-law ever!


Afton:  Ringing the graduation bell with Grandma Jane.


Eliza:  Taking pictures with all my cousins and Grandma Jane is harder than you think!


Josh:  Studying for the GRE, applying to graduate school, finishing spreadsheets for my internship, and making home teaching assignments!


Elizabeth:  Hanging out and playing board games with Lindsey, Cassie, and Kyran!


Jayna:  My last week at AFY!  Belaying at the jungle gym.


Dallin:  Leaving at 4:20 a.m. for the airport.  I'm on my way to Mexico!
(Taken on the 13th.)






1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these glimpses Kathy. Real family. Real life.

    Thanks Ty and Michelle for your comments.

    ReplyDelete