Monday, August 17, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Saturday, August 15th, 2015
 
Brian:  Biking in Pocatello on the City Creek Trail.
 
 
Kathy:  Biking in Idaho Falls on the Snake River Trail.

 
Ty: I won first place for my age division at the Possum Town Triathlon today.
 
 
Michelle: Trying to have a good attitude about furniture shopping with my entire family today.
 
 
 
Afton: I really wanted this lamp. If you didn't know, my favorite color is pink. I also wanted the pink picture frame and pink bed. We only got a white dresser, but it does have a mirror like I requested.  
 
 
Eliza: We furniture shopped during nap time today.

 
Kathryn: I was a trooper while my parents took forever deciding to buy this dresser.
 
 
 
Josh:  We've taken on an undertaking to make the best potato salad ever!  This is our first attempt.
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  Enjoying some Subway!
 
 
Jayna:  I had to work this morning, but I got to play with a bunny afterwards--so it was a good day.
 
 
 
 
Dallin:  I had the opportunity to select, kill, take out the hairs, and eat guinea pig.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The irony in the two last pictures. Similar, but so different. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I was about to write the same thing, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought the same thing before I posted!

    ReplyDelete