Sunday, May 11, 2014

Saturday is a Special Day

For me, Saturday is a special day when we get to work in the yard or on house projects!
Today we got to work on the fence again.
We put up the old slats and bought new ones to replace the slats that had broken.




Jayna was excited to use her lumberjack skills again!
She cut off a big branch that was in the way of the new fence.





Today we also had our bathroom torn apart!
All the old tile and flooring was removed, and the plumbing was redone.



But here's our new countertop!
I sanded down the cabinet base and helped stain the wood.


Later that night I thought I heard water running.  I was the only one home at the time, so I went upstairs to check it out . . . and found that one of the pipes had come loose and water was spraying everywhere!  Yikes!  Obviously, the guy that's helping us came back to fix it and all's good.





No comments:

Post a Comment