Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Day in the Life

Brian:  Doing bishop stuff in my church office.



Kathy:  I love visiting teaching!  This is how I met my good friend, Elvia.  Today she taught me how to make authentic Mexican beans.  She cooked them in her clay pot which you can see on the table.  She also taught me how to make the most amazing salsa!



Ty: I took Afton on a 5k family “Full Moon” fun run tonight.
She was the first one to cross the finish line!
But all she could talk about afterward was the moon pie she got.



Michelle:  The end!



Afton: I'm teaching Eliza how to jump on the bed.



Eliza: We played musical car seats today.
No, not because I’m getting a little brother or sister.  I’m just growing too fast.



Josh:  Wearing my "Shockers" shirt while studying "circuits" and physics.



Elizabeth:  Shopping all the bargains.



Jayna:  I went with Kirsten to find a wedding dress! Crazy.



Dallin:  Studying for anatomy--two more days of school left!




3 comments:

  1. Looks like Cheerios are on sale! Afton would love it if they'd go on sale here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Kathy. So glad you're doing it and that your family all participates.

    ReplyDelete