Sunday, September 27, 2015

Who Knew We'd Have Another FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Here's an update of the past couple weeks.
 
Monday, September 14th, 2015.
Dad's first day of school!
 
 
There he goes!

 
I already posted this in our "Day in the Life" blog, but it was a wonderful experience being part of the inauguration of President Gilbert as the 16th president of BYU-Idaho on September 15th.

 
Dad's office--Room 309 in the Smith Building.

 
Dad's classroom--Room 220.
 
 
What a cute professor!

 
Friday evening, September 18th, we got to go down to Pocatello and have dinner with Josh and Elizabeth--I took my camera, but I forgot to take any pictures.  I'm slipping.
 
Thursday, September 24th, we had a meeting with our builders and signed an online contract for our home!  It's now official!
 

 
We sure love it here!

 
Jayna came up for the weekend!
We are ready for the General Women's Conference!
(In case you can't tell, Jayna's rolling her eyes because I'm holding up my notebook and pen to show I'm ready to learn--just like they do at BYU-I devotionals!)  Pa, ha!

 
Sunday evening we had Jayna and her friends, Sydney and Marissa, over for dinner.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Dad, I love the checkered shirt and blue tie. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete