Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
 
 
Brian:  I got to be a part of an historic day--the inauguration of President Clark Gilbert as the 16th president of BYU-Idaho.
 
 
 
Kathy:  I'm trying to get set up as an assistant in Dad's Excel class so I can have access to the tutorial videos.

 
 
Ty:  We were traveling last night so we did Family Night tonight.  Here is my "part."
 
 
 
Michelle:  Back in my own bed tonight.  One of the few comforting things about our great trip being over.
 
 
 
Afton:  I'm trying to get my sisters to sing the song for Family Night.
 
 
 
Eliza:  They don't call me The Bruiser for nothing!
 
 
 
Kathryn:  Life is good.
 
 
 
Josh:  Returning to school means the return of the pizza burrito!
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  Enjoying a nice walk in the rain.
 
 
 
Jayna:  Today called for lots of phone calls with patients and lots of time being on hold with medical supply companies for said patients.
 
 
 
Dallin:  My companion and Hermano Miguel--who is awesome.  He always helps us so much and has a huge love for the work and the scriptures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment