Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Day in the Life

A day in the life of the Pages on July 14th, 2014


Dad:  I love watching "The District" for Family Home Evening!
It gets me pumped to go serve a mission!



Mom:  Helping my dear friend, Andra, clean her house in preparation for her move to Kuwait!  I think Andra and I set a church record--as we were visiting teaching partners for about six years!
My other dear friend, Andrea, was there helping, too.



Ty: I was studying Chinese, but somehow Michelle found me like this.



Michelle: My shoes got a few more miles on them today.



Afton: Mom and I played with pink bubbles while Eliza napped.



Eliza: We went to the swimming pool for Family Home Evening.
Also, please notice I grew a tooth since last month.



Josh:  Sneaking in a little basketball during finals week.



Elizabeth:  Here I am steaming wedding dresses!



Jayna:  I woke up at my usual 5:00 a.m. to set up ropes.
It's early--but the view is great!



Dallin:  At work looking for pipes and wire.



 Bonus picture of Dallin at work!






1 comment: