Saturday, May 25, 2024

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Friday, May 24th, 2024


Brian:  Coming home from a dinner and movie date!



Kathy:  I thought I was on the ball getting a 24th picture early in the morning at pickleball!  But then I got my pillows in the mail and had to get another picture!



Ty:  Celebrating "Hump Day" to seeing my family again by going to the temple (to remind me that we'll be together forever) and eating some great food.  I continued the celebrations the next day and started my Open Water SCUBA certification.




Michelle:  The kids' summer break started at noon today.  
I took them to the Schlitterbahn water park to celebrate!



Afton:  I had a little mishap with the rope swing in our backyard.
Doesn't look like I can ride this water slide.



Eliza:  I conquered the obstacle course!



Kathryn:  I conquered the obstacle course, too!



Calvin:  My favorite part of the water park is the playgrounds.



Josh:  Facetiming Michelle to tell her thank you for our Factor box.



Elizabeth:  Kisses from Carter!



Layla:  4 friends, 4 roller skates, everybody gets one!



Ellie:  I got the firefly award today for lighting up the room with my kind heart and smile.  This is my teacher, Ms. Amy.



Carter:  Just a boy and his pig!



Cooper:  Gotta hold on tight going through this rough terrain!



Joseph:  Wrestling is always a highlight of my day!



Jayna:  I had the cutest lunch date today!



William:  The best cart at the store was finally available today!



Nora:  I love when we go shopping at Macey's because they have the ice cream cones!



Dallin:  The splash pad downtown got updated and reopened today!



Courtney:  Benson and I got to go on a breakfast date this week!
It was special having one on one time with him!



Benson:  I wanted peanut butter on a spoon instead of that really good dinner on my plate.



Sarah Jane:  Despite the look on my face, I actually did enjoy the splash pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment