Thursday, June 27, 2024

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Monday, June 24th, 2024


Brian:  We're going to move this bush from here . . . 



Kathy:  . . . to here!  Let's hope it survives!



Ty:  I finally got to go out to Turtle Island.  I’ve wanted to since I first saw it 17 years ago.  I saw hundreds of dolphins with Katie and John and we really enjoyed the beautiful milky sulfur water.  Then a rainbow cloud and getting dumped on as we ran to the train station rounded out the day.










Michelle:  My dear friend Amy has been a complete angel the last few weeks, helping us whenever she can as we tried to get ready to skip town.



Afton:  I was asked to house sit for some friends.
Back at Christmas, Mom and Dad went to a White Elephant party at their house and ended up with a creepy doll that's been passed around for years.  We took the opportunity to pass it back on to them before we leave.



Eliza:  Pizza, watermelon, and friends!



Kathryn:  Reading to Alta and Hank after going swimming with them.



Calvin:  Goodbyes are hard.  
This family will have moved by the time we get back to Texas.



Josh:  I love sourdough bread that Elizabeth makes.



Elizabeth:  Celebrating my birthday with a hostess cupcake.



Layla:  Blueberry picking with friends!



Ellie:  Blueberry picking with friends!



Carter:  Good morning!  I'm ready to start the day!



Cooper:  I really didn't like the golf cart ride to the blueberry patch.  
Max kept me safe and I held on for dear life.



Joseph:  I'm back in the drug trial!  
Today is Day 1 of being on the medication again.



Jayna:  Checking on baby boy!



William:  "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you we could 
go to McDonalds and eat some stuff."



Nora:  I worked up quite a sweat playing in the play place!



Dallin:  Missing in Action


Courtney:  Benson took this.  I'm laying down every chance I get!



Benson:  I like getting Sarah Jane from her naps
and playing in her pack-n-play!



Sarah Jane:  I like our daily walks.

















No comments:

Post a Comment