Friday, April 26, 2024

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

April 24th, 2024


Brian:  Just beating Mom in ping pong again!



Kathy:  Just finished painting the first coat on my new shiplap wall!



Ty:  Enjoying dessert after a long workout.



Michelle:  I got one of my front teeth filed down a little today.
Can you tell the difference,
or are you too distracted by my eyes?



Afton:  Enjoying the painting I got for my birthday.
It's finally up on my wall.



Eliza:  I was so focused on securing watermelon 
that I forgot to check my grammar and who was who.



Kathryn:  I've joined the landscaping team for PIT Stop Crashpads.
At least I think so.
My eyes didn't seem to like it too much.



Calvin:  My artwork won an award at the regional art fair!



Josh:  Using my head!



Elizabeth:  Sharing my water with Carter!



Layla:  I made it to the top of the rope!



Ellie:  It's hard to wake up after a late night of gymnastics.



Carter:  Just happy to be here!



Cooper:  Blow out = nakey time!



Joseph:  Looking through old pictures.  Here's one of me and my dad.



Jayna:  We got some nets to wear when we work outside.
Stinkin gnats are killing us!



William:  Practicing for my future career as an astronaut!



Nora:  Doing some yoga!



Dallin:  Two more days of work!



Courtney:  Snuggling a very whiney boy while SJ naps!



Benson:  I fell asleep on the couch while watching my train show.



Sarah Jane:  I love cheese.






No comments:

Post a Comment