Friday, March 24, 2023

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Thursday, March 23rd, 2023


Brian:  Just relaxing and icing after my eye surgery.



Kathy:  It was fun having Mom come with me 
when I spoke at another ward's Relief Society Meeting tonight.



Ty:  March Madness with Michelle.



Michelle:  I love FaceTiming with the Cannons.  
Can you find the twins?



Afton:  Driving up to Spider Mountain for a fun couple of days.



Eliza:  I love riding down Spider Mountain!



Kathryn:  Due to a miscommunication, I ended up riding a chair lift by myself the entire way once.  (Not actual footage--just a recreation.)



Calvin:  I love riding down Spider Mountain with Dad.



Josh:  I love to see the temple!



Elizabeth:  I got to go on a field trip with Layla today!



Layla:  I went on a field trip today and saw a play about Corduroy the bear. 
I was laughing the whole time!  This is my best friend Angelie.



Ellie:  I got to have a play date with my friend Elly today.  
I got to make my own flavored soda with pebble ice!



Joseph:  Eating Five Guys while watching March Madness.  
Life couldn't get any better!



Jayna:  It was a kinda rough day, 
but I feel better after a long shower and a bowl of ice cream.



William:  Helping daddy install the drawer pulls on the entertainment center!



Nora:  I got my emotional support paper towels!  
They got me through a lot this evening.



Dallin:  I put together an event for Sports Vision Club and had a contact lens company come that makes tinted lenses for athletes.  
I have grey-green in one eye and amber in the other.



Courtney:  Chick-fil-A after Benson got his shots!



Benson:  I love playing in the front seat! 



Bonus Entry!  Grandma Apple:  Enjoying doing puzzles while I'm here in Idaho.



No comments:

Post a Comment