Thursday, April 27, 2023

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Sunday, April 23rd, 2023


Brian:  Participating in a Zoom meeting with my family as we discuss some health options for my dad.


Kathy:  Finally relaxing after a long Sunday, 
which included our last ward conference.


. . . and then we got a little loopy!






Ty:  Playing the Noratar.



Michelle: Enjoying a nice quiet house during church today.  I had planned to go since I'm allowed to hold my head upright again following eye surgery.  But I stayed home because I now have strep.



Afton:  Mom's pretty bad at taking pictures right now.  So this came from a friend on the 22nd.  The Lindgren's took us to a carnival put on by their Stake.  The snow cones were great!



Eliza: Mom's pretty bad at taking pictures right now.  So this came from a friend on the 22nd.  The Lindgren's took us to a carnival put on by their Stake.  
There was a petting zoo!



Kathryn:  Riding Norilla!



Calvin:  My mom says I'm a goof!



Josh:  Planting our strawberry patch as a family.



Elizabeth:  The strawberry patch that I supervised the planting of.



Layla:  I gave an excellent talk in Primary today about the Good Samaritan.



Ellie:  Playing in the car with my sister!



Joseph:  It's always a treat when I get to snuggle my little darling.



Jayna: William did a great job styling my hair for me.



William:  Dance party!



Nora:  I was so excited to finally meet Kathryn!



Dallin:  Can't wait to race Benson when he is old enough!



Courtney:  Got the mac and cheese burger at Guy Fieri's Flavortown!



Benson:  I'm a mini golf pro!













No comments:

Post a Comment