Saturday, February 25, 2023

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Thursday, February 23rd, 2023


Brian:  I took our department out for a nice dinner at Stockman's Restaurant.  I'm trying not to be shocked at the bill!



Kathy:  I got a piece of chocolate cake to go.  
I was shocked when they handed me a huge tin!



Ty:  I learned to cut mats in high school and have always loved it.  At work we got a last minute tasking to get an unexpected retirement gift ready for someone.  After my coworkers struck out at a few places due to high costs and turn times, I said I could take care of it.  I found the frame in the “oops” section at Michael’s (that saved me a lot of time and money), found a blueprint shop to scan and reprint the artwork for pennies, cut the mats, got the glass cut at the frame shop for $10, and assembled it all.  My turn around time was less than 24 hours and the cost was about 25% of the quoted price.  It was fun to do this again.



Michelle:  I've been working hard on my health this last month.
Had another killer workout today.



Afton:  We finally managed to have Family Night on Thursday.
I love the treat of ice cream!



Eliza:  Kathryn and Calvin danced while I played "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" on the piano.



Kathryn:  Mom snagged a new game at a RS activity last night.  
It's actually pretty fun!



Calvin:  I love to create!



Josh:  My sharp shootin qualified me as a Level 4 Scout for Galactic Alliance.



Elizabeth:  Sorry for my obscene hand gesture.  I was just trying to show off my jalapeno pretzel that took me several tries to obtain.



Layla:  Nothing better than Minnie Mouse ears and churros with your sister at Disneyland.



Ellie:  How my day started.  How my day ended.



Joseph:  Carpet is being installed tomorrow.  When did we get all this stuff?



Jayna:  Slowly but surely, our entertainment center is coming together!



William:  Nothing better than chocolate milk in the morning.  And afternoon.
And evening.  And anytime, really.  I ask for "more milk" all day long.



Nora:  I love the snow but hate the wind.



Dallin:  Benson thought I was the coolest dad out there.



Courtney:  Teaching Benson the best ice cream flavor--graham central station.



Benson:  I loved seeing all the animals at the zoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment