Sunday, October 23, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Saturday, October 22nd, 2022


Brian:  Pushing Nora in the "car car" at Kids Town.



Kathy:  Nora wouldn't go down the slide by herself--then I understood why.  
We flew down that slide!



Ty:  All my spare time this week went into building this gym.



Michelle:  I had fun taking Calvin to the pumpkin patch yesterday with his preschool.



Afton:  I hosted a bake off with some friends last night 
before we went to a high school volleyball game.



Eliza:  I did a good job on both offense and defense at my soccer game today.



Kathryn:  I won "player of the game" because my coach said 
I am "the definition of a team player."



Calvin:  Just watching my sisters play soccer.



Josh:  I messed up.  Had to cut the pipe to add an extra sprinkler.



Elizabeth:  This is how I watch stranger things.



Layla:  I had the privilege of holding the flashlight during some late night
yard work and didn't even get yelled at.



Ellie:  I'm a kitty cat!



Joseph:  Took the whole family for an ATV ride.



Jayna:  Taking my turn pushing the kids in the cars.  
This was by far their favorite activity at Kids Town.



William:  Following in my mom's footsteps.  
Too bad this soda fountain was just pretend.



Nora:  Getting an early start on my basketball conditioning.



Dallin:  Had a great time watching OSU beat Iowa!



Courtney:  I spent 80% of the game chasing Benson
 and stopping him from eating popcorn on the stairs.



Benson:  We went to see the Goodyear blimp!



And here's an added bonus!





No comments:

Post a Comment