Wednesday, November 23, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022


Brian:  Pulling out the Thanksgiving treats a little early!



Kathy:  This is me trying not to cry.  Instead of getting my 22nd picture in Utah with some cute grandkids, I'm home sick on the couch.



Ty:  It's the end of another long day.  Do I look tired?



Michelle:  It's the end of another long day.  Do I look tired?



Afton:  I loved going to see Ellie Osborne's play Matilda the other night!



Eliza:  Sometimes Mom and Dad let Calvin sleep with us.  Tonight is my turn!



Kathryn:  I had a fun soccer team party tonight!



Calvin:  Goofy and handsome with Dad!



Josh:  My new friend from Cracker Barrel.  She told me I'm sexy. :)



Elizabeth:  Lots of baking means lots of dishes!



Layla:  We dropped pumpkin bread and a craft off to some of our friends today and told them we were thankful for them.



Ellie:  I love Tuesdays because it means I get to go to gymnastics.



Joseph:  Giving horsey rides after work.



Jayna:  I got myself a new cool mask to wear to bed!



William:  Much to my mother's dismay, Nora and I figured out how to climb into the foam pit at the trampoline park.



Nora:  Reading my new favorite "book."  AKA the Burger King coupons.



Dallin:  One of my favorite books growing up!



Courtney:  Paint night with friends tonight!



Benson:  First time having Taco Chip Dish, and I approve!



No comments:

Post a Comment