Monday, September 26, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Thursday, September 22nd, 2022


Brian:  The students at our Finance Kickoff really enjoyed a picture of me in high school, along with all of the other faculty members!



Kathy:  I got to Utah in time to watch a little bit of Cars with the babies--it's William's favorite!




Ty:  Painting the PIT Pad garage, soon to be a home gym.  Don't worry, the other colors will make it look more masculine.



Michelle:  Since Ty isn't coaching soccer this year, we actually get to talk to each other while the girls practice and Calvin runs around.



Afton:  Eliza and I are having fun on the same soccer team.  Go Rockettes!



Eliza:  I got a great shirt for my birthday.  Anyone else love numbers like me?



Kathryn:  My first season of soccer is going to be so fun.  Go Pumpkins!



Calvin:  It was my teacher's birthday at school.



Josh:  Made a hasty decision to rip out the jungle in our front yard and hopefully put grass in.



Elizabeth: Helping Ellie practice her primary talk she is giving on Sunday.



Layla:  Taking a sunset selfie with my sister!



Ellie:  Huge puzzle fan!



Joseph:  Like last month, my 22nd picture is of me working on the deck. 
But unlike last month, the deck is almost done!



Jayna:  I'm excited for Fall!



William:  If the slide is twisty, you must go down headfirst.  Those are the rules.



Nora:  I think this is how you use the swing, right Grandma?



Dallin:  I forgot to get a picture at pickleball today.



Courtney:  Matching with my best little friend!



Benson:  Costco is more fun with friends.  And when you get to push the cart.




































No comments:

Post a Comment