Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Monday, August 22nd, 2022


Brian:  Cruise Brian is still hanging around.



Kathy:  I'm trying to drink apple cider vinegar in water before my dinner.  
It's supposed to be good for me!



Ty:  Michelle on the 24th:  "Quick!  Smile!"



Michelle:  Wishing this nap was on a lounge chair on a pool deck on a boat.



Afton: I planned a fun Family Night lesson where we compared God's word being a "lamp unto our feet" to not being able to see at all.



Eliza:  Can't not play when the rain's coming down!



Kathryn:  I got to play a riveting game of Candy Land today at physical therapy.



Calvin:  Just nonchalantly making a pot of Ramen for lunch.



Josh:  Falling asleep on the couch watching a show a lot these last few days.



Elizabeth:  Just trying to say family prayer, and apparently we need another FHE lesson on prayer etiquette because 3/4 of us are really struggling with what's appropriate.



Layla:  I tried a Jazz dance class tonight and was excited to see Ellie and I on the new recital poster.



Ellie:  Helping do the dishes!



Joseph:  I worked on the deck late into the night.



Jayna:  We are working in the yard any spare minute we get.
Hopefully we'll be done by the time fall is here!



William:  My sister was nice enough to share some of her snack with me.



Nora:  I've been sick the last couple days.  I come back to this corner of the couch and settle in with my blanket and bunny to rest throughout the day.



Dallin:  At the zoo.  We loved watching the White Margin Unicorn Tang fish.



Courtney:  Benson is the GOAT.



Benson:  Look at my big friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment