Saturday, July 23, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Friday, July 22nd, 2022


Brian:  Fixing the sink . . . again!



Kathy:  Date night at Red Rabbit!


Ty:  Eliza and I made cheesecake for our Stake Pioneer Day activity tomorrow.



Michelle:  Bought and planted some flowers today!



Afton:  I told Mom I'd make a cobbler for the Pioneer Day Celebration, but I didn't know I'd have to stay up berry late. (Caption by Afton)



Eliza:  Back to work at my landscaping job with PIT Stop Crashpads.



Kathryn:  Helping Mom pick out some plants.  
Check out these crazy pineapples!  
The red things in the back are little ones.



Calvin:  We rushed out the door after dinner because Mom learned about an ice cream social with the girls' new principal.  Turns out it was next Friday, but at least I got ice cream!



Josh:  Showing the girls a video of our cruise ship and got tricked into promising them a cruise.



Elizabeth:  Nighttime snuggles with my girls.  Always a great way to end the day.



Layla:  Showered and all ready for bed.



Ellie:  We are ready for our recital tomorrow!



Joseph:  We've been watching Stranger Things every night for the past couple of weeks.  It's scary but the ice cream helps.



Jayna:  Grandma Marci took us to get ice cream!



William:  I love slides!



Nora:  How do you turn this thing on?!



Dallin:  My friend from BYU-I got a good look at my teeth today!



Courtney:  Ice cream after our swimming and pizza!



Benson:  Lightweight.






No comments:

Post a Comment