Friday, June 24, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022


Brian:  After cutting the lawn, I'm working on my talk for our Stake High Priest Quorum meeting tomorrow night.  



Kathy:  As part of our ward fundraiser for the youth, I got to hire Bobby and Parker for two hours!  They cleaned out window wells, weeded, turned over mulch, and sprayed down our siding and windows.  Money well spent!



Ty:  Just one of hundreds of time jacking the shed up and down so we can rearrange the pipes and boards underneath to help us move it.  Just bought it from our next door neighbors who moved, so we tore down the fence and rolled it about 20 feet and 180 degrees.



Michelle:  Reliving the glory days of maiding.  
Our next door neighbor just moved out and hired me to clean.  




Afton:  Sometimes I apparently sleep like this. 



Eliza:  Just playing the piano as usual.



Kathryn:  Lost another one!



Calvin:  I'm getting brave and jumping into the pool by myself!



Josh:  Underwear hat wrestling is our new family sport.



Elizabeth:  These are the earrings I got myself for my birthday.




Layla:  Some of our peaches were ready to eat today.  They are so yummy! 



Ellie:  Riding our scooters to the library today!



Joseph:  I love playing games with the twins after work.  
Tonight we were passing the basketball across the table.



Jayna:  I had some cute helpers doing the laundry today!



William:  I love swimming!



Nora:  I got to try chocolate (almond) milk today!  I'm a fan.



Dallin:  My view of "the shoe" during my workout after a rough exam.



Courtney:  My happy place!



Benson:  I'm never not moving these days, and when possible, I'm standing!



No comments:

Post a Comment