Monday, February 28, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2022


Brian:  I'm pretending to be happy while I take Mom to the airport.



Kathy:  I made it to California!  Josh and Jayna picked me up at the airport!



Ty:  Somebody gets me!



Michelle:  We had kind of a rough week. But one bright spot is that we finished up our Marine Biology unit. I was trying to decide what to do next for a History unit, and discovered our history books have two entire units dedicated to the history found in the Old Testament! I thoroughly enjoyed using my excitement to get us ready to start on Monday!



Afton:  decided I didn’t like the Descendants series, but then decided to give #3 a shot. I don’t REALLY admit it outright, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.



Eliza:  We love Mom’s friend Shawney!  Especially because my grandpa beat her dad in a “Stud Finder” contest.



Kathryn:  “Look! I’m touching a coral polyp!”



Calvin:  Kathryn is teaching me to ride the hoverboard.



Josh:  Jamba Juice for the road trip to Disneyland!



Elizabeth:  Breakfast at Hash House was delicious!



Layla:  My french toast was bigger than my head and I ate it all!



Ellie:  We stopped at the San Diego Temple today.  It looks like a princess castle.



Joseph:  We each had our hands full as we traveled to California for Disneyland with the twins.  We're glad we had a whole row on the plane!



Jayna:  I wanted to test out the covers we brought for the pack and plays.  I've always wondered if they actually work to make it dark.  



William:  I was excited to see my cousins again!  I gave Layla some really good snuggles.



Nora:  I tried to keep myself occupied on the plane.  Flying is rough!



Dallin:  Love this guy more than getting dilated multiple times a week.



Courtney:  I'm putting together invoices for freelance during nap time!



Benson:  I rolled over in bed for the first time this morning!  I was pretty proud of myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment