Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Saturday, January 22nd, 2022


Brian:  Just hanging out with my imaginary friend!



Kathy:  Getting our Day in the Life Chatbook set up for 2022!



Ty:  Kathy, how do my eyes look today?



Michelle:  Stay at home sick with Covid date night.  Our adventure book prompt was to make a comic strip of our love story and put all the text in Chinese.  Lucky for us, Ty already knows Chinese.



Afton:  Kids movie night while Mom and Dad are on a date downstairs.



Eliza:  Pancake glasses!



Kathryn:  I twisted my ankle (nowhere near the hoverboard--don't worry Grandma Kathy) and Dad (NOT MOM) helped me make crutches.



Calvin:  My favorite: ham, cheese, peanut butter, and Nutella.  No one believes me when I say it's delicious.



Josh:  Walking to the park to work out and play on a very windy Saturday!



 Elizabeth:  Ellie helping me out with the massage gun.  I got some sore glutes from running.



Layla:  Helping put together the drawers for the table we just refinished.



Ellie:  Sometimes Dad puts us on store shelves when everyone needs to chill for a second.



Joseph:  We cheered on my niece cheerleader in her cheerleading competition.  Her team took second!



Jayna:  Mom win.  They think I'm super fun, and I get to lay down for awhile.



William:  Climbing into the blanket basket is my favorite pastime.  It's not always this graceful, though.



Nora:  I love watching football!



Dallin:  Walking to pick up dinner!



Courtney:  This is your sign to add magic shell to your grocery list.



Benson:  Month four in the onesie!



No comments:

Post a Comment