Saturday, March 26, 2022

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022


Brian:  Packing for San Antonio!  PSADTM!



Kathy:  I was sick in Utah.  But I got home today and traded in my popsicles for Drumsticks!



Ty:  Getting rid of our old couch.  With my muscles.



Michelle:  Nora gave me the best snuggles before bed tonight.




Afton:  Mom and Dad aren't the only ones who know how to complete home projects!



Eliza:  Just hangin!



Kathryn:  I didn't get a picture on the 22nd.  I got a better one!  I love having my grandpa and uncles in town!



Calvin:  I'm imitating Eliza--how'd I do?



Josh:  Amending our taxes.  Yes, it's as painful as it sounds.



Elizabeth:  Taco Tuesday at the park with friends!



Layla:  Learning all the rules of Spike Ball!



Ellie:  Tuesdays are my favorite because I get to go to dance class.



Joseph:  Working from home, this is the way I get my steps in.  Watching the Office as I walk helps!



Jayna:  Reading our favorite bedtime story--"Dinosnores."



William:  Sometimes I like my sister.



Nora:  More Nutella pancakes, please.



Dallin:  Courtney and Benson joined me for lunch on campus today!!



Courtney:  Getting our walk with Marx in!



Benson:  I loved sliding around on chairs with Dad today!













No comments:

Post a Comment