Sunday, May 24, 2020

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Wednesday, May 20th, 2020


Brian:  Because of the Coronavirus, Mom is now cutting my hair.  This is my post-haircut vacuuming.



Kathy:  For the past week I've been sewing 100 protective masks.



Ty:  I love letting the girls explore when we hike.  Unfortunately that usually means more ticks.



Michelle:  It's shoulder day!



Afton:  I went out for a run with Dad.



Eliza:  I wanted to run with Dad after I saw Afton do it.



Kathryn:  Eliza has been reading scriptures (a storybook of Bible stories) to me at night.



Calvin:  Just trying to "catch the girls" on a hike.



Josh:  Sanding between top coats.  Almost done with another table flip!



Elizabeth:  Finished 7 Habits today!  Feeling accomplished despite the fact that I'm three years behind on the Christmas books.



Layla:  I love climbing trees!



Ellie:  Tea party with Layla!



Joseph:  Due to the Rona, I've picked up a nerdy hobby with my friends, Dungeons and Dragons!



Jayna:  I'm pregnant!



Dallin:  I forgot to take a picture of the Zoom meeting with my OSU Optometry class, so I took this one on the 21st instead.  My last day at Dominos after 3 1/2 years there!



Courtney:  Celebrating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment