Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Monday, April 20th, 2020


Brian:  Going on a bike ride with my new bike!



Kathy:  One of my goals this year is to practice the piano four days each week.  I'm really enjoying it!  So I don't know why I'm not smiling.  Maybe I'm concentrating really hard!



Ty:  I love FaceTiming with family, especially when something hits Kathy just right.



Michelle:  I've been making masks for our Relief Society to donate.



Afton:  Floss dance off with Mom.



Eliza:  Just hanging out on the top of our tree.



Kathryn:  I had an encounter with some stinging nettle on our walk, so Afton offered me a piggy back ride.



Calvin:  Tonight Dad taught the girls how to floss their teeth.  I was not to be left out.



Josh:  The girls always want to go for a ride when I get home from work.  You should see Ellie drive . . . it's scary.



Elizabeth:  Teaching Layla the art of flower crowns.



Layla:  I insisted that we go play in the flower meadows tonight as a family.  I loved it.  



Ellie:  I love celery!  I chose to eat it instead of popcorn and goldfish, and I was sad when it was all gone.



Joseph:  Easter candy tastes better when it's half priced.



Jayna:  Another day, another shift of Covid-19 screenings.



Dallin:  Last first day at BYU-Idaho!



Courtney:  Playing Toontown and getting some steps!


No comments:

Post a Comment