Saturday, March 21, 2020

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Friday, March 20th, 2020


Things got crazy in March because of the Coronavirus.
So the adults included a favorite meme, along with their picture!


Brian:  Because of the Coronavirus, all BYU-I classes have been moved online.  
So I get to teach class in our home.




Kathy:  Since we have to stay home, we're getting lots of organizing projects done!  This is all the stuff that will be heading to Deseret Industries!

 



 Ty:  I taught the kids about bike maintenance this week.
We successfully changed Afton's flat tire.


 


Michelle:  Dreaming about what almost was.




Afton:  I love when Calvin snuggles with me.



Eliza:  Enjoying PE with Coach Dad.
We went on a hike and completed several challenges.



Kathryn:  My preschool teacher sent me some supplies to help me learn about the letter S.



Calvin:  The result of one of my many tantrums.



Josh:  Couples yoga for date night!

 



Elizabeth:  Today we participated in a chalk festival.  Everyone in our neighborhood drew pictures to bring joy to everyone, and then we got to drive around and look at everyone else's.  




Layla:  Today I practiced my ABCs.
I miss preschool, but Mom is doing an ok job I guess.
 


Ellie:  My first time dunking Oreos!  I'm a natural.



Joseph:  This is now where I spend at least 9 hours of my day, nice setup eh?




Jayna:  I look forward all week to my Friday afternoon nap.




Dallin:  Figuring out how to do online classes with such a great view!




Courtney:  Corona can't stop me from killing some weeds!






No comments:

Post a Comment