Sunday, June 21, 2020

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Saturday, June 20th, 2020


Brian:  I was able to go on a lot of bike rides while we were in Utah!



Kathy:  Visiting my Dad--Corona style!



Ty:  I planned date night this week.  It was Properly Planned Prior to the event.  Pizza in a Park in Pirmasens, where we also Played on the Playground, and Prioritized and Planned for future Potential trips Prior to leaving Europe.  It was Perfect.



Michelle:  My Mother's Day gift finally came in, and we had a great bike ride today!



Afton:  The trail we rode today was so pretty.  I told Mom she HAD to take a picture!



Eliza:  First I tried to fix my bike chain.  Then my nose itched.



Kathryn:  Riding bikes makes me happy!



Calvin:  Look Mom!  No hands!



Josh:  Family swim time!



Elizabeth:  Picking some plums fresh off the tree!



Layla:  So tired and snuggling Dad on the way home after a fun day.  #nofilter



Ellie:  We found some wild blackberries on our family run this morning.  I really enjoyed them.



Joseph:  Happy future Father's Day to me!



Jayna:  This is the lot that the Cannon house is going to be built on.  We're moving to Lake Point, Utah, next year!!



Dallin:  We went paddle boarding today, and it was packed!  It was fun--we haven't paddle boarded for about a year!



Courtney:  It was a hot day, so it felt good to be on the water!


No comments:

Post a Comment