Tuesday, August 20, 2019

A Day in the LIfe

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Monday, August 19th, 2019


Brian:  I'm working on my leadership training for executive secretaries.



Kathy:  I haven't been able to go on many bike rides this summer.  I thought I'd go out for a short one this morning!



Ty:  Enjoying the sunset over Egypt through my HUD.



Michelle:  I just speed-made 12 ham and cheese sandwiches to put in the freezer for school lunches.



Afton:  My name is Ann the librarian (from Studio C).



Eliza:  One of my favorite drawing positions.



Kathryn:  "At least can you help me roll up my sleeves?"



Calvin:  I love doing squats and playing follow the leader with Afton.



Josh:  My first day at work in Sacramento!



Elizabeth:  I love having a backyard to enjoy at night!



Layla:  Mom and I have started doing school together each day.  I love it!



Ellie:  I wanted to play on the playground with all of the big kids.



Joseph:  Nothing beats an ice pop after a hot summer day in Utah!



Jayna:  I painted my nails tonight.  I love having freshly painted toenails! 



Dallin:  I toured and interviewed at New England College of Optometry in Boston.



Courtney:  Got this crazy strawberry shortcake shake tonight at dinner.  So fun being in Boston and with my brother, Heath!


No comments:

Post a Comment