Saturday, July 20, 2019

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Friday, July 19th, 2019


Brian:  Date night at the Hickory!



Kathy:  I cleaned, organized, and labeled bins in our garage today!



Ty:  Doing the Insanity workout with our kids. Our family is INSANE!



Michelle:  Wearing the shirt I got in London.



Afton:  Something stung me at the park today.



Eliza:  We got to play at this fun place today. Afton and I are on the raft on the far left in this picture. 



Kathryn:  We found tons of lily pads and some even had flowers on them! 



Calvin:  My friend Brady and I loved poking the water (and occasionally each other) with sticks at the park. After a few hours, I finally got in the water. 



Josh:  Trying our Orange Theory Fitness and crushing the row machine!



Elizabeth:  Evening walk to the mailbox.



Layla:  I rode a frog today.



Ellie:  "Freeze!  Up against the wall!"



Joseph:  For date night tonight we went to Red Robin for dinner then . . .



Jayna:  . . . we went to Rita's!



Dallin:  Almost done with school and 50% off week at Dominos!



Courtney:  Playing Mario Party is our new favorite free time activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment