Saturday, September 21, 2019

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life
Thursday, September 19th, 2019


Brian:  Enjoying some fish and chips at the Red Rabbit.



Kathy:  I got to go on a ministering visit to my good friend, Janene, today.



Ty:  Temples mean I get to be with these guys forever.



Michelle:  Temples mean I get to be with this guy forever.



Afton:  It feels good to be home after our adventure in Scotland!



Eliza:  I'm six!



Kathryn:  I made this bag with tissue paper and water.



Calvin:  I got to play with some babies while Kathryn was evaluated for her speech.



Josh:  My focus face when trying to let Ellie be like the other big kids and also not letting her fall to her death.



Elizabeth: I started a health challenge with my Mom this week, and I spent a lot of time entering my food into MyFitnessPal.



Layla: Telling someone you like their Anna Elsa braid makes you instant friends.



Ellie:  To eat the mystery berry?  Or not.



Joseph:  After a busy day of work, it's always nice to get some snuggles from Jayna.



Jayna:  I'm almost done with my latest project!



Dallin:  My shirt came in today! Also, notice a difference?



Courtney:  Hanging with Mickey Mouse in Animal Kingdom!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment