Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Tuesday, February 19th, 2019


Brian:  I didn't feel well at all today.  So I reflected on the fun I had snowshoeing yesterday!



Kathy:  I had another Family Search lesson from my good friend, Joan Nelson.



Ty:  Enjoying the sunshine and the kids (Calvin's on my back).



Michelle:  Today was back to school and work and reality after our trip around a few countries in Europe.  Take me back!



Afton:  I'm really enjoying this hole in my mouth.  So much, in fact, that I told my mom today that I don't want new teeth to grow back in.



Eliza:  I spy an Eliza!



Kathryn:  Eliza thought she was funny taking pictures of me while I was getting ready.



Calvin:  I love balloons and missionaries (Elder Oakeson and Elder Smith)!



Josh:  Layla and I made a pineapple spinach smoothie today.  It was delicious!



Elizabeth:  It's been a long day.



Layla:  We had lunch with Dad at the VA today.  We always sit by the toys.



Ellie:  I peed all over the couch for the second time this week.



Joseph:  Nothing like a late night workout!



Jayna:  Feeding my Sodalicious addiction.  It's double reward points Tuesday!



Dallin:  Back to the grind of school today--missing my fun weekend in Denver.  I found "Stanley" from The Office in the airport.  He didn't bring his crossword puzzle.



Courtney:  Letting my friend, Meghan, cut my hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment