Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019


Brian:  "All by myself . . . " Just chilling after getting ready to go to Utah for March madness.



Kathy:  I'm in Utah to help take care of Dad while Mom goes to St. George with the Riverton baseball team.  Looks like Dad is ready for a crazy good time!



Ty:  Getting a lesson in Chinese calligraphy!



Michelle:  After spending the last week and a half staying up and hand-washing all of the dishes, tonight I'm excited to spend the evening with my friends, Ben and Jerry, while I listen to the faint hum of our new dishwasher.



Afton:  I learned some Spanish dances at school and taught Eliza when I got home.



Eliza:  Afton learned some Spanish dances at school and then taught me how to do them when she got home.



Kathryn:  I didn't feel well today.



Calvin:  Mom found me one of our screwdrivers so I'd stop taking the technician's tools.  I just wanted to help install the new dishwasher!  I fixed a lot of other things, too.



Josh:  I'm tired.



Elizabeth:  I love my girls!



Layla:  Today Mom and I made a little pillow for my sling so it doesn't hurt my neck (because I broke my collar bone).  I also convinced her to make me a heart pillow!



Ellie:  I think it's funny to wear my shirt on my head.



Joseph:  Enjoying a bit of beef jerky after a long day of work and studying!



Jayna:  Going shopping with Mom!



Dallin:  Making a quiche with a sweet potato crust for my Health Psych class.



Courtney:  Just another day of work!  Designing letterheads, watching Once Upon a Time, and snacking on popcorn!  




No comments:

Post a Comment