Friday, October 19, 2018

A Day in the LIfe

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Thursday, October 18th, 2018


Brian:  Since Mom left me alone, I went to the temple after work.



Kathy:  I'm really enjoying spending some time with my dad in Utah.  I came so my mom could get away for a few days with Krissy to St. George.



Ty:  "Can't get the remote" is much better than watching TV.



Michelle:  My view after picking up Afton from school.



Afton:  When Mom left the dinner table to bathe Calvin, she told Eliza and I (Dad and Kathryn weren’t home) to pretend to be waitresses. When she came back, she discovered that we were also the bussers, the dishwashers, and the custodians. She was so surprised and grateful! 



Eliza:  When Mom left the dinner table to bathe Calvin, she told Afton and I (Dad and Kathryn weren’t home) to pretend to be waitresses. When she came back, she discovered that we were also the bussers, the dishwashers, and the custodians. She was so surprised and grateful! 



Kathryn:  Donos!!!



Calvin:  I am now a social eater. If someone else is eating, I want some. Mom has tried to give me bananas several times with no success. But today when she was eating one, I approached and squawked at her, and ate a quarter of it before it was all gone. 



Josh:  Flynn and Rapunzel in the tower.



Elizabeth:  Thursday night football.  Go Broncos!



Layla:  I got to color a leaf and stick it in the tree at the library.



Joseph:  Dozing off as I study at work late at night.



Jayna:  Enjoying a yummy dinner at Zupas with Grandpa!



Dallin:  Look how many miles I hit!



Courtney:  I started reading a book after work, next thing I knew I was waking up at 8:30 p.m.  I'm confused--but luckily I woke up in time to meet the 18th picture deadline, just in time!



No comments:

Post a Comment