Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Tuesday, September 18th, 2018


Brian:  Preparing my high council sacrament meeting talk for Sunday.



Kathy:  During 2018 we have been taking the sisters in our ward out for ice cream at Dairy Queen for their birthdays.  Tonight I had ice cream with Phyllis Jones, Vicki Grover, Sandy Perkins, and Sindy Jensen.



Ty:  Kathryn hit her head on the ceiling.



Michelle:  Getting ready for Eliza's royal birthday party!



Afton:  I hurt my foot, so I made a paper towel and tape case and hopped around on my other foot. (Michelle side note: I have a feeling I am going to be mocked for this more than Afton is.)



Eliza:  Making French bread with Dad.



Kathryn:  I like dancing or exercising or stretching with one of my best friends, Aaliyah. 



Calvin:  I love standing up using a chair for support. I also love eating cereal. 



Josh:  My super strong arms holding up Layla to pick an apple.



Elizabeth:  Just modeling my baby bump by the pond.



Layla:  I wanna be naked for a little bit just like Tarzan.



Joseph:  Excited about buying BYU basketball season tickets.  We can't wait for basketball season to start!



Jayna:  I'm back to the scrubs life.



Dallin:  Getting back into school and work!



Courtney:  Just working on editing some pictures from a family session last week!



No comments:

Post a Comment