Saturday, November 24, 2018

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Thursday, November 22nd, 2018
(In lieu of taking pictures on the 18th, we took pictures on Thanksgiving day!)


Brian:  I'm thankful to be holding baby Ellie on my tummy.



Kathy:  I'm grateful I got to make a turkey hat with Layla.



Ty:  I'm grateful for my children.  They certainly bring chaos, but they bring so much joy.  It is an honor to parent Afton, Eliza, Kathryn, and Calvin with Michelle.



Michelle:  I'm thankful we got our shipment yesterday and that after 7 months, I can finally sleep in my own bed.



Afton:  I'm thankful to have my own bed in my own room.



Eliza:  I'm thankful that Mom put the covers over me after taking this picture.



Kathryn:  I'm thankful for good friends who had us over for Thanksgiving dinner and play time, and wore me out. 



Calvin:  I'm grateful that Eliza drops lots of food on the floor.



Josh:  I'm thankful for turkeys--I smoked my first one today, and it was delicious!



Elizabeth:  I'm so thankful for this little family of mine!



Layla:  I'm thankful for green beans.  I helped snap them today!



Ellie:  I'm grateful for nap time with my mom after our Thanksgiving meal.



Joseph:  I'm thankful for having Thanksgiving with a wonderful family!



Jayna:  I'm thankful for Joseph and for a fun Thanksgiving in Colorado!



Dallin:  I'm grateful for a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Tenneys!



Courtney:  I'm grateful for Black Friday shopping with cousins and for Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment