Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Monday, July 17th, 2017


Brian:  Preparing for my sixth graduation tomorrow.



Kathy:  Both Allan and Becky are graduating tomorrow!  We went to Pizza Pie Cafe with the Hawkes and Becky's family.



Ty: Yesterday was National Ice Cream Day. We are still reaping the benefits. 



Michelle: Eliza snuck an unflattering candid picture of me playing the piano today. 



Afton: I had my first day of swimming lessons today. We got to splash the teacher.



Eliza: Doesn't everyone enjoy coloring on the bathroom floor?



Kathryn: Don't be fooled--just because I chose a fancy dress today don't make me a lady. 



Joshua:  Layla helped me buy a book about golf today.



Elizabeth:  I love playing with Layla at the splash pad.



Layla:  Driving the fire truck at the library!



Joseph:  Just another day at the internship, one month to go!



Jayna:  I have enjoyed a lot of reading time since getting to PA.




Dallin:  Finishing my health class with push ups!



Welcome to the family, Courtney!
We're excited to have you join our Day in the Life blog!
Courtney:  Finishing up final projects!








No comments:

Post a Comment