Friday, August 18, 2017

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Thursday, August 16th, 2017


Brian:  Back from vacation, getting caught up, and working on a high council talk.



Kathy:  Do you like my new glasses?!




Ty:  Enjoying a brief glimpse of the sun before my 4th flight of the day.



Michelle:  The one playground this exhausted pregnant lady will let her kids play in during this hot and humid Mississippi summer. 



Afton:  I like to pretend our backyard is a jungle and I'm an explorer.



 Eliza:  I have cute brown curly hair with a hint of blonde from being out in the sun for a lot of the summer.  



Kathryn:  I love pretending to be mom, even down to her usual outfit of late: pajamas.  But don't tell her I told you.  



Josh:  Layla still plays the piano with me, even with a broken arm.



Elizabeth:  After a hard morning at the doctor, we went and got donuts!



Layla:  I fell out of the shopping cart at Walmart a few days ago.  Mom and Dad were so worried about my head and back, they didn't notice that I had actually broken my arm.



Joseph:  I had an end-of-internship lunch with the actuaries I worked with.



Jayna:  Stocking up on TastyKakes because we leave PA tomorrow!




Dallin:  Driving back from Utah.  The next time I'm in Utah I'm getting married!



Courtney:  Dealing with lots of pretty flowers in preparation for the wedding!  Two weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment