Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Saturday, June 17th, 2017


Brian:  Enjoying a yummy dinner outside after working hard all day power washing the patio.  Aka, the cool of the evening.



Kathy:  Please notice how clean the windows are.  I washed them today.  I also made banana raspberry oatmeal muffins for my upcoming trip to Utah.  



Ty:  Dates with the girls today made me think about great times with my dad.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect example of fatherhood or a better friend.



Michelle:  Grateful for my dad this weekend. He's always been my biggest fan and advocate, and his children and grandchildren are his pride and joy. He's a great example to me of putting family first. 




Afton:  I got to go on my dream date tonight. A fancy dinner and a dance with my number one man. I'm so blessed to have an amazing dad!



Eliza:  I got to go on a swimming date with Dad again! After swimming like a fish, Dad had to wake me up from my nap.



Kathryn:  Grocery shopping prior to slushies and the park.  A fun date with Dad!



Josh: Layla has turned into a snuggler, especially after nap time.



Elizabeth:  I love sitting on the step and blowing bubbles with Layla!



Layla:  Pushing the shopping cart all by myself!



Joseph:  I spent a lot of time with my niece Tess.  This morning I took the grapes off the vine and she did the rest!



Jayna:  We had a picnic with Sarah and Kevin's family.  Tess loves Doritos.



Dallin:  Trying out my new fit bit.











No comments:

Post a Comment