Friday, May 19, 2017

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Wednesday, May 17th 2017


Brian:  My vestibular system is out of whack tonight!



Kathy:  I'm so excited to start planting flowers . . . but it still need to warm up a bit more!



Ty:  I became a flight commander today.  This is a corner of my new office.



Michelle:  I didn't get a picture of myself on this crazy day (see Kathryn's picture for one of the many examples why).  But this picture is about how I felt.  And not just at the end of the day.




Afton:  Just some light reading before bed.



Eliza:  I've decided not to sleep during nap time anymore, even though I'm usually asleep by the time Mom or Dad leave the room at night.




Kathryn:  Today Mom learned that shaving cream is the best method for getting nail polish out of carpet.



Josh:  Treating patients in the pool today!



Elizabeth:  I'm so happy when Layla takes 2 good naps during the day!



Layla:  Just contemplating life in the Walmart parking lot.



Joseph:  My home ward buddies and I attended a wedding in Manti.



Jayna:  Last week of work!



Dallin:  Just working.



No comments:

Post a Comment