Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Sunday, October 16th, 2016

Brian: I had intended on getting a picture with Dallin's Elder's Quorum presidency tonight when they came over for dinner . . . but forgot.  So I decided to get one with Amy Bluder when she came over to get some food . . . but forgot.  So here is a picture of me cleaning up the mess after everyone left!



Kathy:  I had a meeting with my visiting teaching supervisors today.



Ty:  I had to do a quick inventory of our church's games for the Harvest Festival.  They are functional, but not pretty.



Michelle:  At the end of the day it's another day over. 



Afton:  We made some cinnamon rOOOOOOlls yesterday, and delivered them to some neighbors today.



Eliza:  Dad asked me to pick up a few pairs of shoes that were out, and that gave me an idea. . . 



Kathryn:  One great way to make Mom happy is to express an undeniable desire to go to bed. 



Joshua:  Layla found my nose!



Elizabeth:  Feeding Layla.



Layla:  Eating my favorite, oatmeal!



Joseph:  Jayna and I gave talks today and everyone was totally edified! :)



Jayna:  Enjoying some ice cream after a busy Sunday!



Dallin:  Our FHE group going to Church!


2 comments:

  1. Josh, you act like finding your nose is a big accomplishment, when really, it's pretty hard to miss it. Hahahaha. ;-) Love these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, too. I can't believe you have so many visiting teaching supervisors, Kathy. You must have a big ward with dedicated visiting teachers!

    ReplyDelete