Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Day in the Life of the Pages

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Friday, September 16th, 2016


Brian:  After a long week of eating healthy, I'm enjoying a burger, fries, and shake.


Kathy:  I'm in Utah, heading out to run errands with Mom and Dad.


Ty:  Playing racquetball with Michelle for date night.


Michelle:  I finally paid attention to the score during the third game because I actually got 6 points!



Afton:  Crazy hair, don't care.


Eliza:  I had a hard time waking up from my nap.  Then Kathryn held that monkey to my face for forever, waiting for me to kiss it, because she thought it would help me feel better.


Kathryn:  I ate my first corn dog today.  Mom forgot to fully train me before I dug in.  Once she showed me that the inside was edible too, it was like I got two yummy lunches instead of one.


Josh:  I love relaxing with my Layla girl after a long week of school


Elizabeth:  Cooking in the kitchen with Layla!


Layla:  I've learned how to scoot around in my crib and end up in funny places when Mom and Dad come get me in the morning!


Joseph:  Fall leaves make rough four-wheeling trails totally worth the pain.


Jayna:  We went to our friend's cabin with a bunch of people for a couple days.  We bundled up and went star gazing out in the cold.  


Dallin:  My first mission reunion with President and Sister Erickson.


No comments:

Post a Comment