Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Saturday, July 16th, 2016


Brian:  Driving home from Utah after a short, productive weekend.


Kathy:  Enjoying the Applegate bridal shower for Jayna.  (Ann Marie, Laura, Jenni, Addi, and Whitney)


Ty:  Using the awesome screwdriver Dad gave me for my birthday to work on bunk buds for the girls.


Michelle:  Afton and Eliza were so excited to show us this rainbow they found tonight.  You can't tell in the picture, but it's actually a double.


Afton:  I made a finish line out of socks for the stuffed animal race.

 

Eliza:  "I see a big bum bum!"  Then non-stop giggles at the store.


Kathryn:  I had a hard time going to bed tonight.  When they let me out of my crib, I ripped off my pants, and then I was finally ready to sleep.


Josh:  Hanging out at the cabin.


Elizabeth:  I love taking naps with this cutie! 


Layla:  I love tubby time!


Joseph:  Space Camp, complete with Star Wars T-shirts that I made.



Jayna:  My friend Amy Bluder came to my bridal shower.


Dallin:  Someone found my scriptures, that were stolen three weeks ago, at a flea market!



1 comment:

  1. I love these. I can't believe Dallins scriptures were found so quickly at a flea market!

    ReplyDelete